I see you, mama. You're not alone.
Those little kiddos of yours are unraveling the very woman that you are - or once were. The woman who you worked SO HARD to become!
Life feels like a chaotic mess 99% of the time. How can you fit it all in? You secretly want your life, body, and sanity back.
But where do you even begin? That’s where I come in.
I'm Jessica Groff, a Health & Wellness Coach who specializes in helping you bring peace to your chaos.
How would it feel to…
- Know how to feed your family food that is simple, nutritious, and affordable?
- Have an hour to yourself every single day?
- Have systems in place that would make your day-to-day routines less complicated?
- End the frustration and yelling that you feel is a constant in your every day life?
- Lose that extra baby weight that you’ve been carrying around?
- Have energy to play with your kids?
CHECK OUT THE BLOG
My Food Philosophy
Life should not revolve around food...but it does. Everything we do in a day revolves around the meals that we eat. The way we feel revolves around what we eat. Our most special occasions are planned around the meals that we will serve. And as a nation, we have formed some really bad habits around food.
Diets that are restrictive are not sustainable. Like toddlers, the more we take something away, the more we want it. It's important to develop habits around food that bring us to a place where we crave the healthy alternatives, and it's possible to do that if we start today!
Feeding your family healthy foods can be overwhelming!
There is so much conflicting information out there, and it all seems so expensive! Girl, I've got your back.
In this guide, you'll get:
- A complete list of clean eating staples for your pantry
- The Core Four Stores to shop at for inexpensive organics
- Tips on what to buy where!